Sunday 28 January 2018

Cori Magnotta - Couple that hoops together, stays together!

Couple that hoops together, stays together!

Cori Magnotta

I've recently had several couples attend my 'Hoop with Cori' fitness classes.
I have truly enjoyed watching these hooping couples grow in both hula hooping and in their relationship. I always say it's impossible not to smile while hula hooping, what's a better date night than burning 600-800 calories together while having fun! I'm able to teach both males, females and even kids how to hula hoop! If you like it, put a ring (or hoop) on it! Hula hooping is for everyone, all stages and ages!
For more information :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cori Magnotta - America's Fit Queen & Hula Hoop Fitness Instructor Expert

Cori Magnotta Weight Loss Trainer Cori Magnotta Hula Hoop Celebrity                                       Cori Magnotta...